The Revenuer frameset
The Revenuer frameset
Our dirt has history. The dirt and gravel roads in the rolling Appalachian mountains that we ride are infused with the spirit of moonshine and the cat-and-mouse games the moonshiners played with the men whose duty it was to put a stop to their illegal work. These men were known as "Revenuers".
The Revenuer is our modern update of a classics style steel frame. Our handbuilt in the US frame combines the rough surface damping capabilities of Columbus and Deda steel with a 142 x 12 mm rear thru axle and a tapered steerer tube carbon fork with 100 mm thru axle to lock in a level of lateral rigidity that we have never experienced in all of our years of riding steel. Add in clearance for up to a 29 x 1.8" tire front and rear, and you have the ultimate steel bike to handle everything from road to monstercross!
Be sure to check out our Build Kits to make your frameset into a complete bike
- handbuilt in the US using Columbus and Deda steel
- 142 x 12 mm Wright-style rear dropouts with e-thru axle compatibility (DT Swiss RWS axle included)
- PF30 bb shell compatible with any style crankset (can be set up for single speed using a PF30 EBB, single speed hangers available)
- 44 mm headtube for compatibility with tapered steerer tube forks
- TRP carbon thru-axle fork with tapered carbon steerer tube (DT Swiss RWS axle included)
- disc brake only
- 29 x 1.8 tire clearance front and rear
- 28.6 mm seat and top tubes, 30.9 mm downtube for increased torsional stiffness
- full length shifter housing routing on down tube with the front derailleur housing wrapping under the bottom bracket shell to a stop on the seat tube to allow mud protection and the use of bottom pull front derailleurs
- rear brake housing routing along the side of the top tube gives a clean look and makes shouldering the bike during cyclocross comfortable
- powder coated for increased durability so your Revenuer will look good while you put it through the wringer!
- designed to perform on paved and unpaved roads and tear up 'cross courses!
- 2100 g frame weight (size M)
- color: Model T black